When Johm W.Peterson first started writing tgospel melodies and lyrics, some were rejected by publishers. One such occurrence was especially disturbing, Peterson had just written " Over the Sunset Mountains" after meditating on that glorious day when we will enter the joys of heaven and see the Savior. The music editor he approacced seemed pleased with his song but made this small suggestion:" Take out the name Jesus, and enlarge a little more on heaven" Peterson thought, HEAVEN WITHOUT JESUS? That is unthinkable! So he piked up his manuscript and left. Soon another song came into his mind that exspessed his heartfelt reaction: "I have no song to sing but that of Christ my King, to Him my praise I'll bring forevermore! His death, that ransomed me, now and eternally I'll sing it over" God honored John Peterson for not compromising the truth. Eventually both song were publisced, and over the years they have brought comfort to many. As a Christian, Peterson couldn't think of heaven without Christ. He knew that when believers are facingdeath, they are comforted in the knowledge that joy awaits them in the presence of their Lord.My friend, are you looking forward to seeing Jesus in heaven? The more you love Jesus, the more you'll look forward to heaven.
By "Our Daily Bread.
LA MIA VITA NELLE TUE MANI GESU'
LA MIA VITA NELLE TUE MANI GESU'
Quando Johm W.Peterson ha iniziato a scrivere testi evangelici per melodie di lodi, alcuni dei testi sono stati respinti dagli editori. Un tale evento è stato particolarmente inquietante, Peterson aveva appena scritto "Oltre il tramonto delle montagne", dopo aver meditato su quel glorioso giorno in cui entreremo nelle gioie del cielo, e vedere il Salvatore. L'editore di musica approacciandosi sembrava contento delle parole della canzone, ma poi diede un piccolo suggerimento: "Cancella il nome di Gesù, e allarga un po 'di più il contesto sul cielo" Peterson penso', "IL CIELO SENZA GESU'? Questo è impensabile! Così si e' ripreso il suo manoscritto ed e' andato via. Presto poi, un altro brano gli viene in mente, espresso dalla reazione del suo cuore: "Non ho nessuna canzone da cantare, se non quella di Cristo mio Re, a Lui la mia lode darò per sempre. La Sua morte mi ha riscattato, adesso,ed eternamente canterò sempre". Dio ha onorato John Peterson per non aver compromesso la verità. Alla fine, entrambe le canzoni sono state pubblicate, e nel corso degli anni hanno portato conforto a molti. Come Cristiano Peterson non poteva pensare il cielo senza Cristo. Sapendo che quando i credenti affronteranno la morte, essi saranno confortati con la conoscenza che la gioia li attendera' in presenza del loro Signore. Amico mio, stai cercando nel cuore l'ora di vederLo in cielo? Quanto più si ama Gesù, più si cerca l'ora del Cielo!
By "Our Daily Bread.
My Life In Your Hand
You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if you heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
Non devi preoccuparti, e non avere paura, la gioia arriva al
mattino.
Son problemi che non durano sempre, perche’ hai un amico in Gesu’
Colui che asciuga le tue lacrime
E se il tuo cuore è spezzato,basta alzare le mani e dire:
Oh, io so che posso farcela, io so che lo posso sopportare
Non importa ciò che potra’ succedermi, la mia vita e’ nelle Tue mani
Con Gesù lo posso, con Lui so che posso sopportarlo
Non importa ciò che potra’ succedermi, la mia vita e’ nelle Tue mani
Così, quando le prove sembrano di metterti giu’,
E non troverai i tuoi amici e le persone care
Ricordati che hai un amico in Gesù, Colui che asciughera’ le tue
lacrime
E se hai il cuore spezzato, basta alzare le tue mani e dire;
Oh so che posso farcela, so che posso sopportarlo
Non importa ciò che potra’ succedermi, la mia vita e’ nelle Tue mani
Con Gesù io posso, con Lui so che posso sopportarlo
Non importa ciò che potra’ succedermi, la mia vita e’ nelle Tue mani
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento