Visualizzazioni totali

martedì 18 giugno 2013

GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT :-))

Thank You again for another day...everyday is a new day LORD. Thank You for this beautiful Sunday that we can come and gather to Your temple to be united in one spirit, one faith, one truth and one GOD as we worship YOU in spirit and truth. Oh Abba Father, once again, I ask You to fill our hearts with Your peace, joy, full of gladness to praise and declare Your faithfulness, goodness and love.
Father, set our minds on You, our hearts to be inclined on you. Father, remove every obstacles & hindrances in us as we come to you You today. We want Your presence and Holy Spirit to move mightily in us...Oh God, we long for You each day. I ask You Holy Spirit to empower all the preachers today as You pour out Your anointing upon them all. Let them preach the right word You want your people to hear, and let those who have ears hear what You want us all to hear. Let the power of Your Word Lord transform our lives as You convict each hearts. Help us Father to live and walk whatever we received, heard, listened from You today so that Your peace will be upon us. Father, do not allow the enemy to steal Your joy and WORDS from us, in Jesus' name. Lord Jesus, cover all Your Pastors, Preachers, Ministers, Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Missionaries & Leaders and Your children with Your precious blood. Keep us all Lord from safe and from the evil ones.
Father I pray that more souls will come to You today as we lift up Your name. May those who do not know You open their hearts to You. I pray for salvation for the lost souls. I pray for healing to those who are sick, and spiritually weakening, I pray for peace & comfort, strength for those who lost their loved-ones, broken-hearted, depressed,hopeless, I pray for financial breakthrough for those who are financially in need and in debts,and those who are jobless, Father, I pray, that You will open doors of opportunity for them that no man can shut. I pray for deliverance for those who are bound to Satan's forces & influences, those who are in bondage & have habitual sins. I pray Lord for total recovery for all. Lord, I ask You, to restore everything double portion of what the enemy have stolen from Your children. I pray for restoration of relationship, first their relationship to YOU Father, marriages, families, children to parents, loved-ones. I pray for UNITY & HARMONY to the BODY OF CHRIST, that there will be no division among us but rather be united in one spirit & truth, one faith, one baptism & one GOD. Let the light shine on us Father, that the people who do not know You may glorify You our Father who is in heaven. Father, let Your LOVE be manifested in us. It is YOU GOD whom we lift up and give glory. Father, let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Thank You again Father for hearing my prayer from heaven. I believe my Lord Jesus that whatever I asked in Your name, it shall be done. And to You Oh God be all the glory, honor and praise.
In Jesus' name I pray....AMEN! 

have a blessed .....Sis Daisy





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento